Robert S. Thornton, M.D., FACS
Dr. Thornton joined the Ear, Nose & Throat Center in 1977. He received his medical degree from the University of Arkansas and completed his specialty training at Tulane University. Dr. Thornton is married with three children with his first grandchild on the way! His son, Blake Thornton has completed medical school and is currently completing a residency in Otolaryngology.
- Residency: Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana (1974 – 1977)
- General Surgery, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, (1973 – 1974)
- Balboa Naval Station, San Diego, California, (1972 – 1973)
- United States Navy, Destroyer Squadron, (1971 – 1972)
- Internship: Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, Internship, (1970 – 1971)
- Education: University of Arkansas Medical School – Little Rock, Arkansas, Doctor of Medicine, (1966 – 1970)
- Undergraduate: University of Arkansas at Fayetteville (1963 – 1966)
Shreveport Medical Society, Louisiana State Medical Society, American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery (Board Certified), American Medical Association, American College of Surgeons and the American College of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery
American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery